Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc., Zeta Chi Sigma Chapter annually issues scholarships of $1,000 each to graduating Prince George’s County Public High School seniors who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must attend a Prince George’s County Public High School (PGCPS).
- Must reside in Prince George’s County, MD.
- Must have demonstrated scholastic excellence (a minimum of a 3.0/4.0 GPA or its equivalent)
- Must have a record of community service.
- Must be planning to attend an accredited college/university in the fall of the upcoming school year.
Students applying for a ZXS Academic Scholarship now have the option of doing so via digital application or via US Mail (completing the printable PDF).
Interested in Supporting? Donate.
We are a 501(c)(10) fraternal society. Donations towards our scholarship drive are considered tax-deductible under Internal Revenue Code (IRC).